Friday, June 5, 2009

SCHOOLS OUT! Happy or Sad?







FINALLY SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for what will go on in summer! At school we had the softball game against the teachers! it was fun and Allie did great but we lost by 2 points! although  i am happy that school is out there is also alot of things to be sad about. I LOVE MY TEACHERS AND MY SCHOOL! I will miss them sooooooooooo very much! i will most likely visit the like every 100 times a year! I cried when i got home from school...:( I am also sad that all of my friends get to go to girls camp and i dont! so really i dont know wether to be happy or sad!!!

4 comments:

  1. I think you should be HAPPY! However, I TOTALLY know hwo you feel!! I bawled on the last day of school (except I was actually crying AT school :)) because my best friends are all going to high school. It is so sad! But its ok, I'll make new friends next year! Maybe you will even be in some of my electives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BE HAPPY! i was really sad the (my) last day of school because im really gonna miss all my friends but right now u shall be happy! just think... u live close to most of ur friends and u r gonna see them next year! :)

    ReplyDelete